top of page
Your Comments and Complaints

We aim to give a friendly and professional service to all our patients. If you have any feedback about any aspect of our service, be it good or bad, please let us know.

You can speak in person to your GP, the Practice Manager, or any of our reception staff who will be happy to help. Alternatively you can leave feedback on our contact us page

In the majority of cases concerns can be resolved quite easily. If you feel we have not dealt with the issues raised as you would have wished the CCG offers a Patient Information and Liaison Service (PALS) which can often help to resolve problems or issues. You can write to:

Complaints Department,
Fosse House,
6 Smith Way,
Grove Park,
Leicester LE19 1SS


Tel: Tel: 0116 206 0185


The name and address of our local Primary Care Trust (CCG) is:

Leicester County and Rutland CCG,
Lakeside House,
4 Smithy Way,
Grove Park,
LE19 1SS

Comments and complaints

Patient Advisory Liaison Service (PILS) 

PILS provide a confidential service designed to help patients get the most from the NHS. Your local PILS office can be contacted on: 08081 788337 


Independent Complaints and Advocacy Service (ICAS) 


ICAS is a national service that supports people who want to make a complaint about their NHS care or treatment. Your local ICAS service contact details are: 

ICAS East Midlands 

Christopher Cargill House, 

21-23 Pelham Road, 


NG5 1AP 

Telephone: 08088023000

Fax: 01159 626930 




As a last resort, if you aren't happy with the response from this practice, you can refer your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman who investigates complaints about the NHS in England. You can call the Ombudsman’s complaints helpline on 0345 015 4033 or visit:

bottom of page